"Is the Condo Association's insurance responsible for that or am I?"
That's a question we hear a lot at the Gugino Group. Most condominium associations insure the building's structure and common areas, but each unit's interior construction is the responsibility of the homeowner. With customized condo insurance solutions, we take the guess work out of close call situations. We'll go over exactly the type of coverage you need to protect yourself, your family and your personal property when you own a condominium.
Gugino Group Condominium Insurance Policies Include:
- Personal Property Protection - Covers the loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- Real Property Protection - Covers the items you own such as fixtures as well as other things that are not typically considered personal property.
- Family Liability Protection - Provides legal representation and insurance against judgments.
- Guest Medical Protection - Covers medical costs for visitors injured at your home.
- Additional Living Expenses - Offers reimbursement for costs of temporary housing during reconstruction.
- Building Property Protection - Covers your own condo unit. (Condo owners are typically responsible for insuring their units. The association is responsible for the exterior of the units and the association's property.)
To request more information about condo insurance,
call us today at 716.204.8088 or click here.